Wednesday 9 March 2016

THE HALL OF GREEN AND THE BIG BIRTHDAY SHOCK- 

so another birthday gone, made 49 so not bad I guess, and certainly better than last years big day. Spending any day in hospital although essential ain't really the best way to send your special day. Of course this time last year I was in Southmeade, and although i Had a nice day being home would of been preferred. So I spare a thought to anyone who spend time in hospital on their special days.
On Monday evening whilst munching on my dinner I answered the door, to my absolute shock standing there was Jess and Niall. A pre-planned surprise for my birthday. I must admit i was yes believe this...speechless and a little emotional. But the euphoria of their arrival soon turned to despair..especially when you can't find a glass or mug to use...(joking Jess/Niall)... And Niall happy 25th birthday I hope your day is fun and you get lots of prezzies!!! So I had a great day, some fab presents and for once I had a fantastic day where I could function.
Last week my wife armed with paint brush and a pot of paint decided to paint the hall stairs and landing. Ensuring I was kept away and chained to my PC (not an issue), the paint began to flow. What a nice job she did, a transformation to be proud of. Although I thought that I should of been doing the DIY in truth the mess would of been awful. Ali astonishes me she is an amazing woman who never moans, I am one lucky lucky boy!! Ok time to man uphere!!
Take care all

No comments:

Post a Comment